Marshi Gras on the MarshWalk, Fat Tuesday, February 28th - Come celebrate Fat Tuesday at the “Marshi Gras” on the MarshWalk, a real Mardi Gras style evening with live music, authentic cuisine, dinner and drink specials and Mardi Gras swag. The evening will begin with a Costume Contest Parade lead by the Marshi Gras King and Queen. The winners of the contest will be announced at the end of the parade at The Wicked Tuna. We are giving away over $1,000 in cash and prizes! Get dressed up and head down to the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk. Let the Good Times Roll! See you February 28th!
Costume Contest Parade:
- Starts at 7pm at Bovine's
- Parade Route: Bovines to The Wicked Tuna
- Prior to the start of the contest, you must register at Bovine's between 5pm and 6:35pm to be eligible for the contest.
- The King, Queen and Band will lead the parade.
- Anyone is allowed to join in the parade (at the beginning or along the way), but only those registered will be considered for the giveaways.
- The winners will be announced at 8.30pm at The Wicked Tuna
Costume Contest Prizes:
- 1st Place: $500 and (2) $50 gift cards
- 2nd Place: $300 and (2) $50 gift cards
- 3rd Place: $200 and (2) $50 gift cards
- Honorable Mention: (2) $50 gift card
Celebration Swap: We encourage all guests to come dressed in their best Mardi Gras themed attire, but for those who don’t or can’t, each bar will be giving away celebration swag including masks, beads, and more! Specials: Each restaurant will have special menu items for the event with a Louisiana flair. Drink specials will run throughout the evening at each bar. Let the Good Times Roll & we’ll see you there!
Luck of the MarshWalk, Friday, March 17th – The Secret Leprechaun will find his way to the MarshWalk for this year’s St. Patty’s Day celebration, the Luck of the MarshWalk. Come dressed in your finest, greenest costumes for the chance to win over $1500 in cash and prizes. Participants will make their way up and down the MarshWalk collecting a colored coin from every restaurant/bar. While participants enjoy amazing drink specials at each bar, Secret Leprechauns will be scattered about the MarshWalk giving out secret coins to those whose costumes are the best, brightest, greenest and most creative. Basically, the more awesome your costume, the more coins you collect; the more coins you collect, the better your chances will be for scoring one of over 30 prizes! Costume Contest—Coin Collecting:
- Time: 5pm – 10pm
- Participants have to collect at least one colored coin from every MarshWalk bar/restaurant to be eligible for any prizes.
- Participants may spot the Secret Leprechauns who will be scattered about the MarshWalk giving out secret coins. These coins give participants a chance to win one of the Secret Leprechaun prizes. These secret coins will be given to those with the best, brightest, greenest and most creative costumes.
- At 10 pm, everyone will gather at the Pirate Statue behind Drunken Jack’s for the drawings.
- Remember, prizes will all be awarded based solely on luck!
MarshWalk Masters, Saturday, April 8, 2017 – Play the hole at each of the nine stops on the tour and the lowest score wins! Play in any order you want while enjoying the beautiful MarshWalk views along with drink and food specials. This event includes a t-shirt sponsor and $800 in cash giveaways.
Cinco De MarshWalk
Cinco de MarshWalk – Friday, May 5, 2017 – Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo MarshWalk Style! Join the fun at our festive celebration of freedom and culture. Live music, party favors, authentic cuisine, drink specials, and more will fill the MarshWalk! Grab your sombrero and get ready for this fiesta!
Fourth of July Fireworks
Annual Boat Parade, Saturday, July 1st - The boat parade begins from Garden City Point at 5pm; high tide and winds through the inlet, past the MarshWalk and south to Morse Park Landing.
July 4th Fireworks Show, Tuesday, July 4th (10pm) - Celebrate Independence Day and your Palmetto Pride with family and friends on the MarshWalk. After enjoying the Annual Boat Parade on Saturday (starts at 5pm) and relaxing with family and friends on Sunday, join us on Monday night for the Annual Fourth of July Fireworks on the MarshWalk, the Grand Strand’s largest aerial fireworks show. Starting at 10pm, the sky will fill with colors of red, white, blue and beyond for an incredible, awe-inspiring 20 minute fireworks show.
Be sure to get their early though! Snag yourself a good parking spot, sit down for a relaxing meal, and then sip on some cocktails while enjoying live music ‘til the show begins! Can’t wait to see everyone there!
Inlet Clean Up, Wednesday, July 5th - Help us rid the Inlet of Boat Parade and Fireworks debris to keep the waters and shoreline clean and safe.
Halloween On The MarshWalk
Halloween on the MarshWalk, Tuesday, October 31st -Ghosts, goblins and ghouls of all ages will fill the Marsh at this year’s annual Halloween on the MarshWalk.
Festivities begin at 5pm with Trick-or-Treating along the MarshWalk for the kids.
- Costume Contest starts at 6pm in front of Drunken Jack’s at the Pirate Statue
- Prizes will be awarded for the Most Creative, Best Group, Funniest, and Scariest for kids ages three and up.
- Kids ages two and under will compete for the Awes Applause award. Prizes include trophies, ribbons, and candy bags.
Adult Costume Contest will begin at 7pm
- Over $3500 in cash and prizes will be awarded to the top costumes.
- Categories include People’s Choice, best Duo/Group, Best Individual, Big & Bulky, Murrells Inlet Themed and Honorable Mention.
- Final Judging and the Award Ceremony will take place at Bubba’s Love Shack at 10:00pm.
Best Duo or Group
$500 + $50 worth of gift cards
$500 + $50 worth of gift cards
Big & Bulky
$500 + $50 worth of gift cards
Murrells Inlet Themed
$400 worth of MarshWalk gift cards
$50 gift card
Merry MarshWalk Christmas
Merry MarshWalk Christmas – (11/25) 11am to 5pm
Tis the season with a precious reason! For the first three consecutive Saturdays following Thanksgiving, (11/25) guests will enjoy a unique shopping experience, beginning at 10am and ending at 5pm, with local businesses and artists lining the MarshWalk. We look forward in celebrating A Merry MarshWalk Christmas with you, all while enjoying the most spectacular waterfront dining on the Grand Strand!
To stay up to date and for announcements, like our Facebook page (@TheMarshWalkofMurrelsInlet), or call the MarshWalk answering service (843) 497-3450
MarshWalk Santa Crawl
The 3 rd Annual MarshWalk Santa Crawl, Saturday, December 16th
Festivities will begin at 5pm. Participants are encouraged to dress in their finest Christmas-themed attire as they celebrate on the MarshWalk and enjoy the holiday fun one bar at a time.
Each of the eight MarshWalk Restaurants and Bars plan to feature holiday drink and dinner specials along with live holiday music. The first 25 guests to arrive at each restaurant (totaling 200 guests) will receive a FREE beaded shot glass necklace. Also, the MarshWalk group will be giving away a $1000 cash prize to the individual who’s holiday outfit best represents the spirit of the season. You must collect a wristband from the following MarshWalk locations to be eligible for the cash prize…Bovine’s, Wahoo’s, Bubba’s Love Shak, Creek Ratz, Drunken Jack’s, Tuna Shak, Dead Dog Saloon, The Claw House.
We would like to thank our sponsor for this event: Cold Spell (intense mint whiskey) by Republic National Distribution Company, The Tide 94.5, and Easy 105.9/100.7!
The MarshWalk Group includes the following restaurants: Bovine’s, Wahoo’s Fish House, Drunken jacks, Captain Dave’s Dockside, Creek Ratz, Dead Dog Saloon, The Claw House, and The Wicked Tuna.
For more updates and discussion like our Facebook page (@TheMarshWalkofMurrellsInlet) or call the MarshWalk answering service (843) 497-3450.
5th Annual Taste of the MarshWalk (2018)
5th Annual Taste of the MarshWalk
It’s that time of year again! Join us on the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk. Each of the eight restaurants will wow guests with samplings created by their award-winnings chefs. Also, the MarshWalk will be lined from end to end with local and regional artists, businesses, and more. Don’t worry though, we didn’t forget the kids. Face painting, camel and pony rides and bounce houses are just a few of the fun activities for your little ones this year. We’ll see you there!
- Each sampling will be $5 or less
- Live music will be played throughout the afternoon and evening at the restaurants
1st Annual Bloody Mary Showdown @ The MarshWalk!
During Taste of the MarshWalk, visit each of the following restaurants and sample their own unique Blood Mary, then vote for your favorite! (Wicked Tuna, Claw House, Dead Dog, Creek Ratz, Bubba’s, Drunken Jacks, Wahoo’s, and Bovine’s) Each sampling will be $3 for a 3oz cup. Text your vote to 36889 or post to the MarshWalk Facebook Page (@MarshWalkMI)
TITOS2 for Claw House
TITOS3 for Dead Dog
TITOS4 for Creek Ratz
TITOS5 for Bubba’s Love Shak
TITOS6 for Drunken Jack’s
TITOS7 for Wahoo’s Fish House
TITOS8 for Bovine’s
The Murrells Inlet MarshWalk
4025 US 17, Business
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
The Murrells Inlet MarshWalk 4025 US 17, Business Murrells Inlet, SC 29576